Sunday, May 4, 2008

Russell's Garden

Russ has decided to plant a garden this summer. He's already put hours and hours into it and he hasn't even planted anything yet. He's been working really hard to prepare the ground and installing a sprinkler system. He plans on planting peppers, tomatoes, zuchinni, carrots, beans, corn and so on. He's really excited for this summer project and we hope that it turns out really well. We'll keep you updated on the growth... I'm sure that you can't wait. Here is a picture of Russ next to his garden (or tilled dirt).

3 comments:

Jacob S. Paulsen said...

Russ I can't wait to see the growth. After the summer I want a full detailed report of how growing a garden is like the gospel!! There are a lot of farmers in our ward and I never tire to hear their allogories on Fast and Testimony Sunday!! :)

Saralyn said...

I love that you are planting a garden. I hope it is a fun project even after the weeds start coming up. I always make big plans and then I never quite get to the part of actually planting the garden.

Michelle said...

I think watching plants grow is in the Mower blood. When we lived in Pocatello, we put in a little yard and Ben was always outside checking the bushes and tress! I hope the garden turns out well!