Monday, May 19, 2008

Our Day at the "Beach"

Russ and I went to Sandy Point Beach on Saturday with our friends Stephen and Afton. We wanted to go swimming because it was super hot but the water was freezing so I only got in up to my knees, I told Russ that the water was too cold for the baby. Russ was the only one brave enough to get all the way in water, I was very proud of him. I'd have to say that our favorite thing about our trip to Sandy Point was the people watching. There were a lot of very interesting people there.

3 comments:

Jacob S. Paulsen said...

Thanks for inviting us! Gee...

Saralyn said...

So my comment has nothing to do with your trip to the beach rather it is regarding a post on your sister Tara's blog. I left your blog up on the computer and Mia decided to click on some links. When I came back to the computer I was looking at some hideous love child named Conelle. Hector and I thought it was so funny we just about peed our pants.

rachel garber said...

Your blog and Tara's blog are hilarious! You write just the way you talk . . . congrats on the baby!