Saturday, April 19, 2008

Half way there!

Yesterday we went to the doctor and had an ultrasound. (I am 20 weeks pregnant by the way.)They confirmed again that we are having a girl, so Russ has lost all hope. Actually, I think he's getting used to the idea of having a girl, even though he still tries make a trade with one of my sisters for their baby boys. Anyway, they checked the baby for all her vital organs and measured her. Everything was normal which makes me feel good. However we didn't get a good look at her face because she's really low in my pelvis and wouldn't move, therfore we didn't get a good profile picture. We got a bunch of pictures of her limbs, which is fun but not as cool. I'll have another ultrasound to check her facial features, but not for another 8 weeks. Even though we didn't get any great pictures, I still wanted to post one of her, so here is a picture of her arm.... I also wanted to post a picture of my growing stomach. I'm not showing very much yet, but I've noticed that some clothes make me look more pregnant than others. Anyway, this picture is of me at 20 weeks... I'm half way there!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the blogging world! I am excited to be able to see what you are up to, it is a great way to keep in touch. Congratulations on finding out it is a girl. I think it doesn't matter what gender the baby is but it is so fun to know so you can start planning. You look really cute with a tiny pregnant stomach. We look forward to seeing you this summer!

Unknown said...

Noelle, you look so cute. You are still so tiny. I can't wait to have a shoot with you when your belly gets big, if it ever gets big that is.

Candice said...

Way to go! I have a couple more weeks and I am ready! Enjoy it while you are comfortably pregnant.

Marisa said...

Hi! Congratulations on the girl (I'm jealous) and you look adorable! I haven't seen you in so long, it will be fun to catch up. Can we add your link to our family blog?

Saralyn said...

it's fun to find out you have a blog. It has been a great way to keep in touch because I seem to be telephone impaired. I look forward to reading more! By the way, there is a link on my blog for cute free blog backgrounds, it is a place to start.

Angie said...

I found your blog from Laura's! Congrats on having a girl! So exciting! You look so cute! Hope everything's going well!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

ho, you look so cute!! Marlee is going to create her own blog so she can vote!!

Leslie Pond said...

Congratulations on your little baby girl!!! Girls are so much fun. Once she gets big and wants to be her daddy's little shadow (which was around 1 in our house) he won't care one bit that the little munchkin digging in the dirt next to him has a huge pink bow in her hair. I'm so glad that you found my blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch.

The Goldthorpe Family said...

Congratulations on the girl! Eric told me that you were pregnant and then I saw your blog! Girls are so much fun, congrats again!