Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Recent Happenings...

Our lives haven't been too exciting lately but I'll write a little about our recent happenings. Josie is now a professinal crawler, she likes to follow me everywhere. However now that she can actually crawl all she ever wants to do is stand. She especially loves to stand against the couch and try to play with the laptop and pull the keys off. Josie still doesn't like to to eat. She doesn't hate it as much as she used to but it's definately not something she enjoys. Which is wierd because I absolutely love to eat, I just don't get it. Russ has been working really hard lately, finishing up this semester at school. Unfortunately he doesn't get a break when it's over, he starts summer classes next Monday. I had a good mother's day this year. Russ and Josie were so good to me and I got chocolate, which makes any day good!
Russ had a filling at the dentist... his mouth is numb.

2 comments:

afton, stephen & brooks said...

She's getting so big! I just finished a post and titled it "recent happenings" also, but before I looked at yours- I'm not stealing your ideas I promise- great minds think alike! Hope all is well for you and your cute fam,
does Josie like to eat ice-cream? Every girl loves ice-cream right?!?

Tara said...

Oh, Russ and dental work.