Tuesday, May 26, 2009

No Doubt Concert

I went to the No Doubt concert in SLC with my sisters Steph and Tara and my niece Marlee on Memorial day. We had a great time. We were super close, up against the rail, which was great, except for the bruises on my hip from being rammed up against it. Tara and I have loved No Doubt for about 13 years now. This was our sixth time seeing them in concert. The first time we saw them we had the crappiest seats possible, this time we were so close that we actually got to touch Gwen. Pretty exciting! Here are some pics, courtesy of Tara.

3 comments:

afton, stephen & brooks said...

That looks so fun, I haven't been to a concert in forever. I'm glad you guys finally got a No Doubt fix!

Unknown said...

SO JEALOUS

Tara said...

I love how I slave over taking pictures during the whole show while you sit back and enjoy...but at least we have herds of good pics! Oh, me and my 'No Doubt' stress.