Sunday, July 3, 2011

Lilah Nicole Mower

Our sweet baby girl #2 was born July 1 (my mom's birthday) at 8:37 am. She was 6 lbs 13 oz, 19 in long and just perfect. I don't know who is more in love with her, me or Josie.

The delivery was even easier than Josie's. We got to the hospital at 5 am, after a few hours of painful contractions at home. I received my epidural at 6 am and had Lilah about 2 1/2 hours later, after about two pushes. I'm so glad I don't have long labors, I don't know how people do it! Here are some pictures from the delivery. Many, many more pictures of Lilah will be coming in the weeks ahead!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations again to your family. Thank you so much for letting me be there for her birth. It really was so amazing. She's just perfect Noelle!

Marisa said...

Wow, congratulations! How awesome to have a relatively easy labor & delivery! She's such a cute little baby! I don't know how you have 2 kids already, you still look like a teenager! :)

Michelle Williams said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations! Can't wait to get to know her.

Unknown said...

such a blessed lady when it comes to having babies!!! YOu look so great, as always and I love her name.