Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recent Happenings from Vegas...

Last Sunday when it was a 100 plus degrees, we decided to take a drive to Mt. Charleston. It's about 30 min away from our place, about the same distance as the strip but in the opposite direction. It was quite pleasant and very comfortable at about 70 degrees. It felt like we were right back in Idaho. We plan on visiting often.
We celebrated Russell's 26th birthday on the 9th. I made him Chicken Enchiladas for dinner and some Pistachio Pudding cake, which I ended up eating most of. I put trick candles on his cake. Josie thought it was hilarious.


And the for the most exciting news....... Josie went pee in the potty! I got the little potty out just so she could get used to it and within about 10 minutes she peed in it. I'm sure it was beginners luck but I was very excited!


4 comments:

Monte and Brittany said...

even if it is beginners luck its sure is exciting the first time they pee in the potty!

Unknown said...

I'm glad you guys found a nice cool place to hang. Vegas can sure be sweltering!!! And holy crap, I can't believe Josie went in the potty.

Britt said...

this post made all my kids giggle and me cheer. yay josie!!

Danielle said...

Maybe Josie can show Ty and Crew how to go potty when you visit. We miss you :(