Thursday, March 4, 2010

18 Months Old and Viva Las Vegas

My little baby isn't really a baby anymore. Josie is 18 months old today, time sure flies. She is getting quite the personality. She loves to eat cheese, chocolate, wheat thins and wipes. Her favorite things to do are dance, play outside, and push her stroller around with a towel on her head (wierd I know). We sure love our little 'sose' and couldn't imagine life without her!

Josie got pink eye for the first time a couple weeks ago, and she was kind enough to give it to me.

And last but not least... we are moving to Las Vegas! Russ got a job with the IRS at the Las Vegas office. He starts in April, so we will soon be residents of Sin City. I've never been, so it should be interesting, but we are very excited!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe you're really going to be moving. I'm happy for you guys but we're going to miss you a lot. Vegas is sure a fun place to visit though! I need to take Josie out for a photoshoot before you guys take off next month!

Bekah said...

She has grown so much since I last saw her...absolutely adorable! Congrats to Russ for finding a job! YAY! Good luck in Vegas! Miss ya!

Michelle said...

Congratulations! I am really excited for you and Russ. We will have to come visit sometime, I have never been to Vegas either.

Lana said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! Jake and I were looking forward to having Josie in nursery, so we are really sad to see you guys leave. We are going to miss seeing you guys at church and wish we could have gotten to know you guys better. Good luck!

Micah Kormylo said...

Congrats! That is awesome. Good luck with the move.

The Manwarings said...

What an exciting adventure you have in front of you! Good luck in Vegas. And congratulations on the job. You will be missed!

Candice said...

Noelle! That's crazy! You should have come to breakfast with Tara and I (you could have ordered non-breakfast stuff)Plus I hear you're super skinny now-days and the food would have done you good! Congrats on the job, but I'm sad you're moving. Good luck. :)