Friday, September 25, 2009

Lions and Tigers and Bears...

Yesterday Russ and I took Josie to the Zoo for the first time. It was Russ' first time to the Boise Zoo too and I think he had way more fun than Josie. His favorite part was watching the Tiger walk around. Josie really enjoyed the monkeys and penguins and I liked the giraffes. The zoo is quite impressive these days, as Russ would say "it's pretty legit."

Random Pics from the last few weeks:

Russell and Josie enjoying the last days of nice weather.
Josie knows she's not supposed to get into the wipes but she does it anyway.

One of her new favorite things, wearing her blocks around her neck. (Yes I know she looks like a boy here)

2 comments:

Erin said...

That was one of the best posts! I love the "boy" Josie picture the best.

Saralyn said...

I love the picture of Josie getting into the wipes. The look on her face reminds me of the one Russ gives. It says, "What are you going to do about it?"