Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

I am now a quarter of a century old, very exciting! I had a great birthday. Russ tried so hard to make it special for me. On Saturday Russ and I floated the Boise River (thank you Stephen and Afton for the raft). There were a ton a people on the river, most of which were well, interesting, so it was a little crowded but we still had a great time. Later that night we went to to dinner at Chili's. On Sunday (my actual b.day) we didn't do anything too exciting. We just had dinner with the fam, opened presents, and had cake. Here are some pictures from the wonderous day.

Here is the cake Russ made for me. It was his first time ever making a cake.


Russ said Josie came to him and said she wanted to make this sign for me. She is so sweet!

Here is Josie just being cute.

6 comments:

Rogers Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! No one at church even know it was your birthday on Sunday. You kept it hidden well :(

Britt said...

Happy birthday Noelle!

Danielle said...

If I could turn back time...I think I'd choose to go back to 25. The cake was delightful...lots of yummy frosting just how I like it. Love the picture of Russ and Josie holding the sign. May this be your best year yet!!!

Unknown said...

Great looking cake Russ! Very impressive. Happy Belated Noell-e. HeHe.

afton, stephen & brooks said...

Thanks for the shout-out! Glad it could have another go on the Boise River... Hope you had a fabulous birthday....I think I'm going to turn 25 again this year too! ....Just when you think Josie can't get any cuter - she does! miss you guys!

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Noelle. Sorry Lily's hand is in front of Josie's face in the one picture.