Thursday, June 25, 2009

Josie's First Camp Out and Other Stuff

This past weekend we took Josie camping for the first time. We went with some friends and just relaxed and enjoyed the outdoors. It rained for the first couple hours but then it was quite nice. I think Josie had a good time, except for when the smoke from the campfire got in her face.
Lately when I try to take a picture of Josie she tries to get the camera, so she's always super close and then she gets mad, this is what I end up with.

One more thing... Last night we were hanging out on the trampoline and I just thought Josie looked so cute with her sunburned eyes and new teeth. So here are some more pics.

1 comment:

afton, stephen & brooks said...

oh I miss our camping trips...sigh. She looks super cute as always! Hope you're having a fun summer, isn't someone's birthday coming up soon!?