Thursday, March 5, 2009

Six Months Old!

Josie turned six months old yesterday, it's hard to believe that she's already so old. I can't imagine my life without her now, she brings me so much joy. She went to the doctor today so here are her stats: 13lbs 12oz (10%ile) and 25 in (25%ile), she's a petite little thing. Today she ate rice cereal for the first time. She wasn't sure if she liked it at first but then started opening her mouth really big when I moved the spoon towards her. I'm excited to try new foods the next several weeks to see how she likes them.

7 comments:

Erin said...

I was just thinking about how old Josie is this morning. She is getting big and I really like her cute smile.

Saralyn said...

She is so pretty! She looks so happy in those pictures. I remember Caleb's 6 month appointment, he had tripled his weight and came in around the 105th percentile.

Britt said...

She is so precious. With a sweet little angel face like that, how will you ever get mad at her?

Tara said...

that second to the last pic looks so much like your baby pics. nutty.

Monte and Brittany said...

so i was thinking since both our husbands have class friday night you and i should get together!! what do you think?

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

wow, she looks a lot like you Noello in these pics!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

ha, i just saw tara's comment, funny, we both thought the same thing.