Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Christmas Time

We have had a fun December, and we are enjoying the Christmas season. Actually, Josie and I have had a fun December, Russ on the otherhand has been sick and he is just trying to get through the last couple weeks of the semester.
Last week Josie and I went to the Jim Brickman Christmas concert with my some of my sisters. I know what you're thinking, I took my baby to a concert. Well I'm sure that's what everyone at the concert was thinking too. Let me tell you, it was not a good idea. I missed most of the first half, but Josie slept after the intermission so I was able to enjoy some of it.

Josie turned 3 months old on the 4th. I can't believe how fast time has flown by and how big she is getting. She is so much fun, she loves to smile and squeal, especially when I sing Christmas songs to her. Here are some pictures that I thought were cute of her.

1 comment:

Saralyn said...

Josie looks so big! I haven't been very good at keeping in touch with anyone lately but I can't wait to see you Russ and especially Josie. Drive safe!