Thursday, October 2, 2008

Mom, Dad and Funny Faces

Nothing very exciting has been going on in our lives lately. Russ and I are still adjusting to parenthood and less sleep. Well actually I'm adjusting to parenthood and less sleep, Russ is just trying to survive long days at work and school. He helps me whenever he can and has become an expert at changing diapers and putting pjs on, he's a great dad. Josie loves both of us I'm sure but from these pictures which one do you think she loves more?

I tried to take some cute pictures of Josie the other day but she was goofing off and refused to give me a serious face, this is what we ended up with.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

She is so cute. I love that she was making such funny faces.

Saralyn said...

Those faces are really funny!

Erin said...

I vote the bottom picture being the funniest! I also liked the one with you and her together. You really seem to get along don't you?

Unknown said...

Makes you appreciate Laura, huh?

Danielle said...

Um, I left the previous comment, not Laura. I was signed up under her name to view a blog...anyway, thought I should clarify. Oops!

afton, stephen & brooks said...

She is definitely Russ's daughter! haha..jk.