Thursday, June 26, 2008

River, Camping, Russell's New Scooter and 30 weeks pregnant...

This last weekend was very action packed. We went down the Main Payette river on Friday. Russ wanted to take a kayak but we forgot the paddle so he tried out the cataraft and my dad taught him some new skills. On Friday night we went camping, the weather was really warm and perfect.
Russ' scooter, which her ordered from the internet a few weeks ago, finally came. When we came home on Saturday from camping, Russ spent a good portion of the day putting his scooter together. Everyone a had great time riding on it. All the kids had to have at least 2 rides each, then came back the next day for more.

I am now 30 weeks pregnant and I feel like I'm getting bigger and bigger everyday. I'm really enjoying being pregnant, my favorite thing is feeling the baby wiggle all around inside of me. It's so weird that I have a tiny person inside of me.

3 comments:

Saralyn said...

You two look happy! I showed Hector your pregnant pose and he told me I wasn't as graceful as you when I was pregnant. You look really good!

Stephanie EchoHawk said...

you look so cute, love the river pics, i'm jelous! see ya soon.

rachel garber said...

You are so cute pregnant - it just kills me!